The latest Cambodian Dental Journal features 6 articles with authors who are UP staff and/or students. This is a great achievement for UP, and congratulations to the authors. They include: (the highlighted authors are from UP)
- Porcelain Laminate Veneers - Factors Affecting the Esthetic Outcome of Porcelain Laminate Veneers. Soeurn V, Hout D, Our L.
- Cervico-Facial Subcutaneous Emphysema. Phan S, Chen P.
- Oral health perceptions of elderly people in Cambodia. Horn R, Heng C, Sieng C, Chea C, Lov C, Turton B, Durward C.
- Effect of High Concentration Lidocaine for Mandibular Teeth Anesthesia: Review of Literature. Ping B, Kattavorncharoen S, Saengsirinavin C, lm P, Durward C, Wongsirichat N.
- Composite Filling “Stamp” Technique. Heng C, Horn R, Chea C, Durward C.
- A comparison of dentists and traditional dentists in Siem Reap, Cambodia (Part II). Thim S, Durward C.